Sunday, November 20, 2016

Timmy and Fitz are Thankful



I am really thankful for our home and sleeping with Dad how about you Miss Fitz?
I feel the same about Dad and hope we can share him

Share him?

When you have a bond with a friend you can
let them fly free and they will always come back.

Me and Dad are tight as can be. Remember I am the
first and top cat around here.
I totally agree. That said how about...

Timmy you are a sweetie giving me top spot.
I am thankful for you being my big brofur.

Back At-Cha Miss Fitz

And I love my other brofurs and our blog pals too!

We are thankful for our Tabby Cat Friends!
We sure are Timmy! And for all those who Rescue and Foster those who are in need. Thank You

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!

Miss Fitz
Timmy Tomca

4 comments:

H.R. Bennett said...

They look so adorable in these pictures!

Marilynn said...

Happy HAPPY Thanksgiving to you all!

Love, Grace and family

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

So much to be thankful for. I love all your photos and so happy you have a wonderful loving furever home.

Photo Cache said...

Boys you are adorable~

Emma and Buster