Sunday, January 15, 2017

Silly Chimera

We wanted to do something to make you laugh. Socks didn't feel up to participating, for those of you who don't know he has an abscess in his mouth, he went the 13 for dental x-rays. And Scylla was feeling shy so the duty of producing smiles fell to me the youngest Tabby. Hope you enjoy my movies. ~Chimera.

I Am a Hero
 




Cleaning Yang's Clock


I hope you found the movies I starred in suitably amusing. I am hoping the human will get a video of me singing to my red ball soon. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chimera you are so cute and funny! I know you make everyone in your house laugh.....you and Yang know how to wrestle well that's for sure.

Love, Angel Sammy

Fozziemum said...

MOL...Chimera you sure got the moves! I bet your Mum laughs all day! Plus i love the tail action..in beat to the muzac MOL..paw pats and love Dinnermintz and Pickles xx

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You two have lots of fun I can see. Love the moving photos! Well done :)

Louche Tabby said...

I love the annoyed tail movements!

pilch92 said...

You are lots of fun.

Marty the Manx said...

Chimera you are fun and full of energy :) Love your videos little one!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the movies. ~Chimera

Timmy Tomcat said...

We really like seeing each of your tails. They have such different purrsonalities MOL
Timmy
Miss Fitz