Sunday, February 5, 2017

Super Bowl 2017

It's that time of the year! 
 
No - not a holiday but it might as well be because football fans SUSPEND doing anything else on this day and devote themselves to the TV.........
 
Now that I'm at the Rainbow Bridge, I have the BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE.....
From my cloud.............and the best part is I can SEE the action but don't have all the noise!!
 
Oh and the popcorn NEVER runs out..........
 
 
 
 
Happy Super Bowl Sunday TCC!
RA RA RA, SIS BOOM BAH!
 
Hugs, Angel Sammy

4 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Hey I am wondering since you are now a sweet Angel could you pick the winner of the game and make them win???

Anonymous said...

Well I could but then again it would take all the excitement away!

Wink
Hugs, Angel Sammy

Marty the Manx said...

You have the best seat as always Sammy! Know you will be there with us though sweet friend! Thanks for hosting :P
Luvs
Marty and Ralphie

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hey Angel Sammy! Keep that Kitty Angel Dust coming friend!
Purrs